Successful Learning and Development Programs Do Not Happen By Chance!
Most L&D program development is based on outdated thinking. We have created a new way of thinking.
Through years of research and on-the-job experience, we have discovered why most L&D efforts fail to meet performance expectations. The dollars spent for improving employee performance, developing corporate talent and leadership, and enhancing profitability and compliance are being underutilized and wasted.
By applying the principles of systems thinking to learning and development activities, we have created a unique systems approach to increasing the stickiness of your learning and development efforts, resulting in sustainable performance improvement. Our approach is based upon our proprietary Learning and Development Stickiness Model. Learn about our services.
Why KS Systems?
• We work with your organization BEFORE you implement costly L&D programs. This is the critical time that most organizations fail to address effectively.
• We take you through three systems thinking processes: Diagnosis, Interpretation, and Solutions.
• These processes help determine if your organization is READYfor L&D programs (most organizations are NOT ready).
• We show you how to PREPARE to implement successful programs.
• This results in cost-effective, sustainable, and measurable performance improvement.
“Learning is not compulsory… neither is survival.” W. Edwards Deming
All of our services are custom designed to meet your organization’s needs and objectives. See below for our three basic services.